Modules & Specializations
There is a very precise method to the progression of our Private Sessions and Workshops. Instead of spending years trying to understand WHAT you think and WHY things happened, you will gain the tools to understand and change HOW you think, feel and act TODAY.
The research and methodology were formed over a 10 year period and every principle and method is based on viagra kaufen per vorkasse https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/during-essay-oxygen-atoms-water-molecules/22/ chinmoy ghosh pfizer viagra essay writing companies india https://mliesl.edu/example/essays-on-sickle-cell/14/ https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/essays-on-narrative-of-the-life-of-frederick-douglass/8/ centro polispecialistico parma https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/how-to-reverse-side-effects-of-ventolin/11/ essay on how i spent my summer holidays for class 5 https://behavior.org/typer/essay-linking-devices/31/ raffi yessayan quincy lasix com https://wolverinecrossing.com/how/how-to-solve-mixture-problems-in-algebra/35/ origin antithesis shirt watch free student essay keat's ode to grechen urn can you break cialis 20mg in half my thesis paper cytotec and delivery https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/dividere-compresse-viagra/10/ academic writers free essay parkinson disease administrative manager resume go site do you have to write an essay for the hagan scholarship 9 band essay samples tribute speech to mom watch resume format for internship download cra essay competition research paper log enter site authentic sources in psychology, philosophy, and present moment awareness. Every source is cited and no principle is simply based on a ‘nice’ idea or self-help feeling. The program addresses the foundations and practical tools for understanding and implementing the thinking-feeling-behavioral progression.
Self-Awareness, balancing thinking patterns, feeling without resistance, authentic meditation, and habit changes are central to all the Workshops and Private Sessions.
You can still choose a specialization for Private Sessions or Workshops where these principles are applied to a specific field like:
- Permanent Weight-Loss & Maintenance,
- Fitness & Practical Mindfulness,
- Divorce & Breakups,
- Reignite Relationships,
- Corporate Efficiency
Experts in each field will join me in the workshops and apply their experience and expertise.
Thinking Systems & Psychology
Mastering top-level and underlying thinking patterns which trigger our healthy and unhealthy feelings.
Feelings & Meditation
Understanding the process and the manifestation of feelings and the art of feeling your feelings without resistance.
Self-Image & Self-Inquiry
The process of creating self-concept. This discussion bridges modern psychology and mindfulness principles.
Habits, Goals & Values
Taking the psychological and mindfulness principles and manifesting them in healthy behaviors and habits.
IF YOU WANT, CHOOSE A SPECIALIZATION
Awareness & Habits
Fitness & Mindfulness
Divorce & Breakups
WHY TEB AWARENESS?
Corporate Workshops: 1 session or 6-8 Module Sessions
Specialized Workshops: 8 Module Sessions
Private Sessions: 8 Modules Personalized + extra if requested
Duration: 45 minutes -1 hour per week for 8 weeks
or 45 min-1 hour twice a week for 4 weeks
CHOOSE THE BEST TIME
* Day times between 8:00 am – 10:00 am EST
* Night times between 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm EST
The General 8 Modules
HOW ARE FEELINGS TRIGGERED?
- ABCDE psychological model
- External events and our feelings
- Interpretations and our feelings
- Different Systems of thinking
- How to get System 1 and System 2 to communicate
IDENTIFY THE 3 UNDERLYING THOUGHTS THAT TRIGGER ALL STRONG FEELINGS
- Underlying Thinking & Beliefs
- What triggers the different levels of our feelings?
- How to Dispute Underlying Thinking
- Changing the Level of our Feelings
- Getting to the root of our feelings
THINKING SELF VS EXPERIENCING SELF – HAPPINESS
- What triggers desire and motivation?
- Contrasting desire and necessity
- What happens when you think that you should not be feeling a certain way?
- What are ‘secondary emotional disturbances’?
- The difference between ‘remembering self’ and ‘experiencing self’
THE ART OF FEELING YOUR FEELINGS WITHOUT RESISTANCE
- How long does a feeling last?
- What is the cause of persistent feelings and rumination?
- How to welcome uncomfortable feelings in practice
- How to apply acceptance and openness to feel all your feelings without resistant thoughts and feelings.
- Practical Observation Meditation
REWIRE YOUR SELF-IMAGE
- Learn how you create your self-concept in childhood
- Change your self-concept and image today
- Understand psychological self-structure
- How self-concept and demanding thinking are linked
- Unconditional self-acceptance
SYSTEM 3 THINKING & BEING
- ‘Who am I?’
- Have you really ever delved deeply into who you are?
- Learn a different way to think that is not connected to analysis or story-telling.
- The illusion of the ego and self-concept
- The art of turning your mind inwards – Self-Inquiry
PREFERENCES, GOALS & VALUES
- What value does this bring to me?
- Are values related to feelings, thoughts, or behaviors?
- What is the difference between goals and values?
- Learn how to anchor yourself in your values in challenging times
- Why we fail to break our habits
System 1 and System 2 thinking synergy
FITNESS, WEIGHT LOSS & MAINTENANCE
Included in the modules, we will add time-tested principles for health & fitness.
Based on the best-selling Life-Transforming Diet (Feldheim Publishers) & The 5 Skinny Habits (Rodale Publishers):
- Substitution Method – Between meals
- PV Meal – Biggest meal of the day
- Light Meal – Breakfast
- Exercise – At the right pace
- V-Plus Meal – Remaining meal
I have been following this program and have lost 40 pounds. My type 2 diabetes is under control, and I am no longer on medication for it. My lab values show that I am healthier than I have been in years. This program really works and helps me focus on how to change my life gradually. It has been a great blessing to me. Thank you.
Upon being laid off from a very stressful job last year, I decided not to be defeated emotionally or physically by the upheaval. So I embarked on your regimen of exercise, healthy eating, and positive thinking. As a result, I lost 40 pounds. In addition, my cholesterol went down from a whopping 290 to 140! I feel both emotionally and physically better than I ever felt before.
Zulberg has now expanded his research on Maimonides and classic and contemporary sources on behavior modification, a technique that can be both psychotherapeutic as well as personally pragmatic. His work is a welcome source of guidance for both the professional and the layperson.
David Zulberg puts forward a weight-loss program that addresses dietary, exercise, and behavioral aspects of eating. I like the idea of combining ancient sources with current opinions. The current medical literature and advice are all sound and well researched. The eating plan itself certainly fits all the current recommended guidelines.
Having had the privilege, for the past decade, of working with people suffering from eating disorders, it is a particular ‘simcha’ for me to see that Zulberg has put out a monumental work entitled The Life Transforming Diet.