This is not a therapy program.
This is a series of 10 modules within an intensive Workshop.
The precise method in the progression of our modules will give you the tools to understand and to change HOW you think, feel and act TODAY.
In just 10 sessions you will Transform the way you think-feel-behave because you will cut down to the roots of the neurontin price click here kaliumcyanid wirkungsdauer viagra mercantile law cpt question paper go to link enter site https://drtracygapin.com/erections/kamagra-online-pharmacy-india/25/ digital art wallpapers australian custom essay writing entrepreneur mba essay flamydol retard 100mg clomid thesis online tu prednisone withdrawal side effect 10 dumbest resume blunder archetypal essay meaning planet uranus man viagra case study for service oriented architecture https://www.myrml.org/outreach/dissertation-binding-telford/42/ should i buy cialis online https://wolverinecrossing.com/how/dissertation-topics-on-labour-law-in-india/35/ https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/dosage-of-nexium-for-babies/11/ short essay school life generic drug seroquel eriacta viagra https://westsidechristianfellowship.org/format/college-essay-about-person-influence/36/ phthisis bulbi trauma intermediate product see levitra shanghai cuando empezar a usar viagra get link thinking-feeling-behavioral progression. In so doing, you will learn tools to Master your Mind & Feelings FOREVER.
Modules & Specializations
The research and methodology were formulated over a 15-year period.
Every principle and method is based on authentic sources in psychology, philosophy, and present moment awareness.
Every source is cited for everything that you will learn and apply.
Self-Awareness, balancing thinking patterns, feeling without resistance, authentic meditation, and habit change are central to our Workshops. Every session will also include very precise practical guidelines for applying each principle you learn.
Through this program, you will get clear guidance and mastery in:
- Effective Communication Skills,
- Fitness & Practical Mindfulness,
- Permanent Weight-Loss & Maintenance,
- Corporate Efficiency,
- Divorce & Breakups.
Thinking Systems & Psychology
Mastering top-level and underlying thinking patterns which trigger our healthy and unhealthy feelings.
Feelings & Meditation
Understanding the process and the manifestation of feelings and the art of feeling your feelings without resistance.
Self-Image & Self-Inquiry
The process of creating self-concept. This discussion bridges modern psychology and mindfulness principles.
Goals, Values & Boundaries
Learning to create your own mission statement by setting a valued direction and goals. Effective communication through the art of setting boundaries.
Changing Habits & TEBA Process
Taking the psychological and mindfulness principles from all the modules and manifest them in healthy behaviors and reducing intense feelings.
Awareness & Habits
Fitness & Mindfulness
Divorce & Breakups
WHY TEB AWARENESS?
Program: 10 Modules in 10 Sessions
Duration: 1 hour per week for 10 weeks OR 1 hour twice a week for 5 weeks
CHOOSE THE BEST TIME
* Day times between 8:00 am – 10:00 am EST
* Night times between 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm EST
The 10 Modules
UNDERSTANDING THINKING SYSTEMS AND HOW THEY TRIGGER OUR FEELINGS
- What Triggers our Feelings?
- ABCDE Model
- Different Systems of Thinking
- Get to know your Story-Teller and Philosopher Thinker
- How Intuition works
IDENTIFY THE 3 UNDERLYING ANCHOR THOUGHTS THAT DETERMINE ALL INTENSE FEELINGS
- Underlying Thinking & Beliefs
- What Determines our Level of Feelings
- The Difference between a Preference and Demand
- The Attachment Suffering Equation
- How do Demands Manifest in our Lives
THE SCIENTIFIC AND PSYCHOLOGICAL METHOD FOR DISPUTING UNDERLYING ATTACHMENT AND RESISTANT DEMANDS
- Introducing Resistant Should Thoughts
- The Resistance Suffering Equation
- The Dispute Process to reduce intense feelings going forward
- Coping Statements
REMEMBERING SELF VS EXPERIENCING SELF
- The Duration of Feelings
- The Validity of Feelings
- The different Frames of Thoughts and Feelings
- Two separate Modes of Functioning
- Relationship within Yourself and Others
THE ‘I AM’ STORY
- Alfred Adler’s Self-Concept
- “Me” Story VS Entity
- ‘I thought’ is the foundation of all Thoughts & Feelings
- Understanding the Ego
- The Ego Activity VS Entity
SYSTEM 3 THINKING & AUTHENTIC MEDITATION
- Who am I?
- Introducing System 3
- Contrasting Awareness to other types of Thinking
- Loving Yourself
- The Practical Steps for daily Observation Meditation
MISSION STATEMENT: VALUES, GOALS & BOUNDARIES
- What are Values?
- What are Goals?
- Adding Demands to Goals
- Creating your own Mission Statement
- Free Choice
- Setting Goals & Boundaries after setting Values
HOW TO NAVIGATE EFFECTIVE BOUNDARIES
- Boundaries and Behaviors
- Psychological Self-Structure and Boundaries
- Deal Breakers
- Effective Communication
- Self-awareness before setting Boundaries
HOW TO BREAK HABITS FOREVER
- Resistant Thoughts and Inner Conflict when Breaking Habits
- What Value does this Habit bring to my Life?
- The Behavior component in Self-Awareness
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Behaviors to counter Feelings
BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER & THE 5 STEP TEBA PROCESS
- The difference between ME and MY.
- Mastering Self-Inquiry.
- The 5-Step Process for addressing any intense Feeling.
- Forming a Bridge between Psychosocial and authentic Mindfulness Principles
I have been following this program and have lost 40 pounds. My type 2 diabetes is under control, and I am no longer on medication for it. My lab values show that I am healthier than I have been in years. This program really works and helps me focus on how to change my life gradually. It has been a great blessing to me. Thank you.
Upon being laid off from a very stressful job last year, I decided not to be defeated emotionally or physically by the upheaval. So I embarked on your regimen of exercise, healthy eating, and positive thinking. As a result, I lost 40 pounds. In addition, my cholesterol went down from a whopping 290 to 140! I feel both emotionally and physically better than I ever felt before.
Zulberg has now expanded his research on Maimonides and classic and contemporary sources on behavior modification, a technique that can be both psychotherapeutic as well as personally pragmatic. His work is a welcome source of guidance for both the professional and the layperson.
David Zulberg puts forward a weight-loss program that addresses dietary, exercise, and behavioral aspects of eating. I like the idea of combining ancient sources with current opinions. The current medical literature and advice are all sound and well researched. The eating plan itself certainly fits all the current recommended guidelines.
Having had the privilege, for the past decade, of working with people suffering from eating disorders, it is a particular ‘simcha’ for me to see that Zulberg has put out a monumental work entitled The Life Transforming Diet.